Wednesday, November 30, 2016

TAGAYTAY: A Wonderful Place To Visit (By: Aaron David Sorilla)

When I visit the wonderful and organized city of Tagaytay, I'm so amazed and also shocked because of it's beauty and glamour. When we went there, our trip was quite rainy because of the wather there. Tagaytay City has a more moderate version of a tropical monsoon climate. That's why some areas are foggy and misty.  

Any trivias about tagaytay? Here's what they said: Legend has it that the word Tagaytay came from "taga" meaning to cut and "itay" which means father. A father and son were said to be on a wild boar hunt when the animal they were chasing turned and attacked them. As the boar charged towards the old man, the son cried "taga itay!". The boy's repeated shout reverberated in the alleys of the ridge. Heard by the residents, hunters and wood gatherers, the cries became subject of conversation for several days in the countryside. In time, the place where the shouts came from became known as Tagaytay.

First: the Puzzle Mansion
We have visited the puzzle mansion by ms. Gina Gil Lacuna that have collected 1028 different puzzles, and that make her a Guinness champion. When i visited here I'm so amazed that M's Lacuna have collected many puzzles. I also love her wishing well that captivates tourists hearts. 
Me and my friend going down through the gates of the puzzle mansion


My most favorite puzzle in puzzle mansion

She was the one that collected many puzzles



The certificate of Guinness book of world records


Second: Sky Ranch
I know that you may think that sky ranch was the same like the others, but it was not. Sky ranch was beautiful and amazing because of the elevation in land that tagaytay have. When you ride on the ferris wheel, it seems like you've touched the soft and white clouds hanging in the skies. I'm sure that you'll have fun here at sky ranch
The front of the sky ranch showing it's name


Aerial view of sky ranch

Third: Picnic Groove
After we have visited the first two, we went here because of it's amazing view. In this open and wide area you can have some quality time with your family and enjoy the amazing view of taal volcano. At night you can go star gazing and watch the stars form. You can also buy your souvenirs and amulets or so called "anting-anting" because they have so many souvenir shops there, I have bought there a wooden gun. You can also enjoy their zip lines and see the astonishing view underneath. 
The wooden gun I used to play with when I was like nine or ten

With my friend, and say hello to the background, Taal volcano! 







Lastly: One Tagaytay Place 
After our trip we stayed here for we can have a rest and prepare for ourselves. One tagaytay place features a pool at the top of it. As I expected it was very very COLD! I would probably get some hot water haha! 


We knew that slippers in pool is not allowed haha! 




I miss those good 'ol days. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment