Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My type of travelling

            Food is one of the reasons why a lot of people travel from place-to-place. Also, by tasting new food we get to have a taste of the country's culture. I may not have been around the world, nor have I been to different parts of the Philippines, but even with just a taste of the food from the place, I can get a glimpse of  the type of culture the people have there.

            When we talk about food, this is one of my favorite places to go to. It's called Banchetto Forum, it can be found at Cybergate, Mandaluyong. The word Banchetto means a feast. That's why it has different types of food from all over the country. And the prices of the food are also really affordable. Well, that was the last time we went to it, I don't know if the prices have changed ever since.

             The Banchetto Forum is composed of stalls of different stores that presents their own specialty when it comes to food. Some prepared foods like; kwek-kwek, isaw, barbeque, fishball, kikiam and others. Some even had chicken with spaghetti and other foods to eat for dinner. Once you visit, you'll have a hard time choosing which food you are to eat for there are so many options.


 This is what it looks like, and as you can see it's already evening in the photo, because this place is only open during evening and it lasts until 7:00 A.M the next day.

This is what the whole place looks like.



 These are the different types of food presented at the said place:
Chicken and Spaghetti that children would probably like.
Some Inihaw food.

                Once you're done eating your dinner, one cannot leave without having a really tasty and delicious yet affordable dessert.
               The fact that the food found here all tastes great, it is also quite near from  our place that's why we really like coming to it. I don't know about others, but for me, even if you're somewhat far from the place coming to eat and trying it is really worth all the effort.
 
                 I really like trying new food, and so far from Banchetto, I've experienced and tasted a lot of great tasting food from all over the country. My family isn't one to travel from place-to-place, I'll be really glad to travel when tasting new food is involved.





- Garvida, Ira Denisse Y.
   IX-Platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment