Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A Mountain Resort

 A Mountain Resort
by: Ignacio Adriel Erard Pine

     When you first hear the word mountain you think of a high landmass. No water, made up of forest some you can see a farm. But not in Tanay, Rizal.
      
       Tanay, Rizal is the top vacation spot of the province of Rizal. Green surroundings, many scenic views, wildlife is very active and the place was so colorful. One of the most hidden spot and one of the visited place in the province of Tanay is the "Tanay Bakasyunan Resort and Conference Center".

         As its name "Bakasyunan" meaning a place to relax. This spot in Tanay province is very hard to locate just what I said earlier it is a hidden spot. I remember when I first visited here it was around 2012 or 2013, I was 11 or 12 yrs old. Together me and my family witness the beauty of Tanay. Along the way going to the resort was a zigzag road and a mountain. Also along the way you can locate waterfall resort. I twas a memorable and a wonderful trip.
        
         Once you get to the place you can feel the relaxation. Peaceful, you can hear the birds humming, the air was fresh and you can feel you are one with the nature. The staff there welcomed us greatly. As you can see in the image above that is the first view you can see when you enter the resort. The view of the Laguna Lake and the city of Manila. In this place you can see the bird eyes view of your home town. I t was very exciting to swim because of the scenic view.

         

    The rooms was place at the bottom of the hill so you have to climb up and down. It was a very fun experience once you get there. The room there was very cozy even thou it was small it can be slept by 1-2 families.









In Tanay Bakasyunan, swimming is not the only activity you can do while you swim. They have giant floating doughnuts, mini boat-cycle and zorb ball. When you look up the sky you see aipline. You can rent here an bike so you can explore more at the whole resort. You will surely enjoy your stay here.


  One of the best moments I experience here in this resort is the sunrise at the morning. Sure it is cold out there at the mountain but the sunrise view was so scenic almost like you are in a movie. A perfect picture taking spot and a good place to relax form all of your stress way back at the city. Surely you will miss this place once you left it. Me as my experience I still wish to myself I want to return to this place.   

No comments:

Post a Comment