Wednesday, November 30, 2016

*M E S M E R I Z I N G*(WHITE BEACH)

“You can always make money,
But you can’t always make memories.”

I love going out to the beach especially when I'm with my family. I love the atmosphere when I'm in the beach, it was relaxing when I see the beach. Last year vacation was one of my favorite place I've ever seen. It is because I love the atmosphere in this beach, it was relaxing, comfortable and you will thank God because He created this wonderful nature.




I experienced a lot in this vacation. I ride a boat for the first time, at first I am scared on riding a boat because I create an idea on my mind that I will fell out of the boat, but when the sail man told us that as long as we wear our safety vest and just hold tightly to the boat we will not fall on the boat. The sail man calm me down to that instruction. As we touch down the island, my eyes form a heart shaped and was amazed to the nature I saw. It was white sand, full of trees, cold breeze and a good atmosphere. I feel the fresh air in this beach, because it was clean.
(It is too obvious that I'm scared on riding a boat on this picture)

(We go around the beach to see the beautiful view of Potipot Island)

I get excited to swim so I change my cloth to swim wear and I ran excitedly into the beach to feel the clean water of Potipot Island. I can see clearly the ground of  the water:  I saw fish,jellyfish, and that worm. I capture some wonderful view of Potipot Island after I swim.

(Worm?)
(Beautiful Nature <3)




When the sunset comes I capture it excitedly because it was my first time to saw it at the beach, because whenever I go to beach, we go home early.


Then we take an overnight sleep near at the beach, We sleep in a camp and It is so cold that night.


The next day! We’re going home, we fix ourselves and capture some memories and I’m lucky to saw the sunrise that’s why I take a picture of it, and then I will come back there and I hope I’m with my friends that time.

-Heart Angel B. Obiena

No comments:

Post a Comment